FAK Rates - From North Europe to Caribbean, Central America, South America East & West Coasts
Please find the new applicable CMA CGM Freight All Kinds (FAK) rates (*) as follows as from April 1st, 2020 (date of loading in the origin ports) from North European ports to Caribbean, Central America, South America East & West Coasts until further notice :
|From North Europe to:||20FT||40FT|
|Buenos Aires||EUR 525||EUR 850|
|Callao||EUR 625||EUR 1,000|
|Cartagena||EUR 475||EUR 900|
|Guayaquil||EUR 625||EUR 1,000|
|Kingston||EUR 985||EUR 1,745|
|Puerto Barrios||EUR 985||EUR 1,720|
|San Antonio||EUR 625||EUR 1,000|
|Santos||EUR 525||EUR 850|
|Vila Do Conde||EUR 1,275||EUR 1,925|
These new rates include:
- An increase of EUR 150/20' and EUR 200/40' compared to previous FAK rates announcement to Caribbean, Central America (except Trinidad & Leewards Islands) & South America West Coast.
- An increase of EUR 75/20' and EUR 150/40' compared to previous FAK rates announcement to North Brazil & South America East Coast.
These new FAK rates will apply as follows:
- Origin Range: From North European ports
- Destination Range: To Caribbean, Central America (except Trinidad and Leewards Islands), North Brazil, South America East & West Coasts
- Cargo: Dry
- Date of application: April 1st, 2020 (date of loading in the origin ports) until further notice
(*) These rates include the Basic freight. They are subject to the Bunker-related surcharges including the LSS IMO2020, the THC (origin & destination), the Peak Season charges and similar charges and the Safety and Security-related surcharges which are accessible at http://www.tdefmn.icu/ebusiness/tariffs/charge-finder. Other charges such as Contingency charges and local charges may also apply.